Nestro Briquettes | Nestro 100 oak Briquettes | Beech Briquettes
NESTRO Briquettes type has a cylindrical shape and it is made from pine, oak and birch saw dust. They are made by molding in a hydraulic or a shock – a mechanical press. Briquettes are composed with compacted forestall biomass It is 100% ecological, no glues, no adhesives or other chemicals. Nestro Briquettes, Nestro 100 oak Briquettes, Beech Briquettes, Stove Briquettes, Briquettes logs for sale, Ruf wood Briquettes.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers. Heat release time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 4 hours.
Stove Briquettes | Briquettes Logs for sale | Ruf wood Briquettes.
- Long Lasting Burn Up To 4 Hours;
- Extra Dry and Easy To Light With Low Moisture: 9.7%;
- Easy To Clean Up Afterwards With Low Ash: 1%;
- High Heat Output – Calorific Value: 16.0 MJ/kg;
- Consistent, Dense and Well Packed Briquettes;
- Natural Log Appearance – Bright and Beautiful Flame;
- €7/pallet discount for orders of 4 or more full pallets; €10/pallet discount for orders of 6 or more full pallets;
- Each pack weighs approx. 15kg +/- 5%, Stove Briquettes, Briquettes logs for sale, Ruf wood Briquettes.
- Recommended for open fires, larger wood stoves and multi-fuel stoves due to large size.
- Free economy delivery to